Dried Plums (Prunes)
Our customers tell us our prunes taste better than any other. Please check our Wholesale Product List to view the many varieties available.
Institutional, Hospital, Foodservice
- Bulk size for easy handling and the most economical pack.
- Already washed and processed.
- Ready to eat or can be used as an ingredient in your recipes.
- Many varieties available: whole, pitted, in juice, in syrup, in water, and more.
Pouch, Can, and Bulk Sizes Available
- 2 lb. resealable pouch, preservative and sugar free
- 10, 25 and 30 pound plastic lined cardboard boxes
- #10 Cans
- 300 Can
Custom Packaging & Private Label
- Prunes are available sorbated or un-sorbated (less than 25% moisture).
- Stapleton's can provide oiled product as a special request.
- Our products are available in store brand packaging or other private label.
- Available in 10, 25 and 30 pound boxes as well as 5, 10 and 12.5 kilogram boxes.
- Perfect for repackaging.
- Can be oiled for easier handling.
Bulk Prunes Shelf Life (Boxes)
Shelf life of 12 months for sorbated product and 6 months for unsorbated product when stored in a cool dry environment. Store away from walls. Stapleton's recommends storage conditions of 45o F at 60% relative humidity (RH).