Forget math... When it comes to prunes 3 = 6
3 cans of prunes have the equivalent number of servings as 6 cans of most other fruits!
3 - #10 Cans of Prunes in Pear Juice
- Low cost per serving and low case price
- Fewer cans, same number of servings. Six cans of most other fruits have the equivalent number of servings as only 3 cans of Stapleton's Prunes
- Easier, effective inventory management
- Lighter case, easier to handle
Prunes | Dried Plums | The Fabulous Fruit
Prunes are a nutritious super fruit. To the health conscious, prunes are favored over other alternatives because of their high concentration of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and fiber. A few of the many healthy side effects of eating prunes include:
- Digestive Health - Prunes are an excellent source of fiber. Prunes are a natural laxative.
- Disease Prevention - Prunes have a high content of polyphenols, which are strong antioxidants. Antioxidants protect DNA against damage, decrease inflammation, and prevent cancer.
- Heart Health - Potassium is essential to maintain normal blood pressure and heart function. Prunes provide 9% of the daily value for potassium in a quarter cup.
Adding prunes to your diet is simple with Stapleton's prune products, which include bulk prunes, bagged prunes, prune concentrate and fresh plum puree.
Eat prunes as a nutritious snack alone or use on cereal, in salads, or blended into smoothies. Prunes are for a favorite to bakers and chefs. Check out Stapleton's Recipes for ideas on adding the delicious flavor of prunes to your meals.
Other Delicious Stapleton's Fruit and Juice Products:
- Apple Juice
- Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- Pomegranate Juice Cocktail
- Pineapple Juice - Tropic Blend